The offer of this online shop is proposed by the company CM srl. In accordance with current legislation on e- commerce and distance contracts.
Company data: CM srl P.I. 03554590541
- Registered office: Via Sacco e Vanzetti 25 / b - 06063 Magione (PG)
- Operating Office: Via Osteria S. Martino 31 / c - 06063 Agello (PG)
The Customer declares to have read all the above information and general conditions of sale, before placing the order. General conditions of Sale These general conditions of sale (the "General Conditions") govern the methods and conditions of sale of the products marketed by CM srl (the "Products").
All contracts for the sale of Products by CM srl to third parties (the "Customers") are governed by these General Conditions, which form an integral and substantial part of each proposal, order and purchase order confirmation of the Products themselves. The conditions of sale applicable to orders are those in force on the date of the order itself.
1. Products: prices and features Unless otherwise indicated, the prices of the Products published on the site by CM srl are expressed in Euro and must be understood as inclusive of VAT. The price guaranteed to the buyer is that published on the Site at the time the order is sent. The price established for the purchase is fixed and definitive. The prices of the Products in turn published by CM srl on the site cancel and replace the previous ones and are subject to the actual availability of the Products. The images of the products are indicative and not binding. The customer is responsible for choosing the Products ordered
2. Orders - Invoicing Each order sent to CM srl constitutes a contractual proposal from the Customer. The fulfillment of the order by CM srl is equivalent to confirmation and acceptance of the same. The tax documentation relating to the Products ordered will be issued by CM srl when the Products are shipped to the Customer. An invoice will be issued by CM srl, the Customer must indicate the exact data necessary for invoicing and specify the shipping address of the invoice itself.
3. Execution of the order The order will be executed in the terms specified on the Site. Normally deliveries take place within 7 working days for Italy and 15 working days for European destinations for all Products indicated as "available". In case of non-execution of the order by CM srl (if the same is due to unavailability of the Products ordered by the Customer), CM srl will inform the Customer as soon as possible of the expected delivery times for the supply of the missing Product . If the Customer does not intend to wait for this time, in any case not exceeding 30 working days, CM srl will reimburse the sums already paid by the Customer for the non-executed supply. In case of breakage, exhaustion of the stock or unavailability of the ordered Product, CM srl undertakes to inform the Customer as soon as possible and to specify a deadline for its availability. The Customer will confirm his choice by e-mail, that is, wait for the availability of the Product or request a refund.
4. Acceptance of the order The conclusion of the contract will take place only upon confirmation of the order by CM srl. The Customer will receive an email notification of receipt showing the order confirmation with all the constituent elements of the contract (products ordered, prices, delivery dates, shipping costs ...) CM srl reserves the right not to confirm an order for any reason relating in particular to a Product supply problem, or to a problem concerning the order received.
5. Delivery of the Products The Products are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer. Shipments will take place after receiving confirmation of payments. For bank transfers it is valid the credit to our bank account and for payments by credit card, it is valid the confirmation of the transaction that has been made by the circuit. For our shipments we rely on the GLS qualified express courier service. Rates vary according to the gross weight of the shipment and the final destination of the products, with rates in brackets and differentiated for the Islands. The shipping cost is updated inside the cart at checkout. At this time shipments are made only on Italian territory.
Normally items are delivered within 7 working days for Italy and 15 working days for European destinations, only for products available in stock. The shipping terms indicated on the site, although carefully evaluated, must be considered non- binding for CM srl, which can subsequently confirm or modify them, according to their actual needs. Shipping times are indicated in working days. The shipping term of an order containing items with different delivery times, is equal to the longer shipping term of the items in order. Any delays in deliveries of less than 30 (thirty) days do not entitle the Customer to refuse the delivery of the Products, nor to claim compensation or compensation of any kind. CM srl has the right to carry out, if it deems it appropriate, the delivery of the Products (also relating to the same order) in several successive deliveries. The delivery is considered as performed from the moment the Product is delivered to the Customer. The delivery note issued by the carrier, dated and signed by the Customer upon delivery of the Product, will constitute proof of transport and delivery of goods.
It is important to know that: Upon delivery, the Customer must check the content, compliance and status of the Product (s). Therefore, upon delivery, CM srl recommends the Customer to check the status of the Products delivered before signing the delivery receipt, and in particular: - that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document attached to the shipment; -that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, and to check the integrity of the content. If the Customer finds anomalies, he must refuse the delivery of the products or write down his reservations, detailed and dated. These reservations must be confirmed to the carrier by registered mail with return receipt within 3 (three) working days following the delivery of the Products. A copy will be sent to CM srl. If the courier's document is signed without making any "reservations", the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered. Any problems relating to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the Products received must be reported within 3 (three) days of delivery. CM srl has the right, at its sole discretion, to carry out the delivery of the Products ordered by means of a courier chosen by CM srl. Unless otherwise indicated, all deliveries are made on the street level. Special terms and conditions of delivery must be agreed in advance between the Customer and CM srl and accepted in writing by CM srl.
6. Collection of products In case of absence of the recipient during delivery, the carrier will leave a notice of passage to the delivery address indicated by the Customer. The Products must be collected at the address and in the manner indicated by the carrier. In case of non-collection within the deadline established by the carrier, the Products will be returned to CM srl, which reserves the right to refund the price of the Products, leaving the shipping costs to be paid by the Customer. In the event of an error inherent the Product, the Customer undertakes to return said Product or the Products concerned to CM srl within 7 (seven) days of receipt, provided that they are returned with the packaging closed, in their original state and packaging with delivery note. Once the Product is received correctly, CM srl will return, at its own expense, the Product initially ordered.
7. Force majeure Explicitly, the following cases are considered as cases of force majeure, in addition to those normally considered by jurisprudence: - total or partial strikes, internal or external to the company, blocking of means of transport or supply for any reason, governmental or legal restrictions, blocking of telecommunications including networks and in particular the internet. In the event of force majeure, the execution of the order will be suspended in full at first. If after a period of 3 (three) months, the parties ascertain the persistence of the case of force majeure, the order will be automatically canceled, unless otherwise agreed by both parties.
8. Right of withdrawal 8.1 According to the art. 5 of DL 22 May 1999 n. 185, the Customer (if it qualifies as a "consumer" pursuant to Article 1 letter b) has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the ordered Products, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 10 (ten) working days from the receipt of the Products themselves. 8.2 The right of withdrawal referred to article 9.1 above must be exercised by the Customer, under penalty of forfeiture, by sending a registered letter with return receipt. CM srl Via Sacco e Vanzetti 25 / b - 06063 Magione (PG), Italy, within 10 (ten) working days from the receipt of the Products. 8.3 All returns (which must be perfectly integrated and accompanied by the original packaging) Observe that it is managed by Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once the return has been authorized, the Customer can return the Product to the following address: CM srl Via Osteria S. Martino 31 / c - 06063 Agello (PG). Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. 8.4 Once the Products have been received (and their integrity has been verified) CM srl will, in the shortest possible time, credit the Customer with the cost of the returned Products (as indicated on the invoice), handling the shipping costs that will be definitively borne by the Customer. 8.5 The right of withdrawal referred to in the previous article 8.1 cannot be exercised by the Customer in the event that the Products purchased consist of bottles of oil that have been opened by the Customer himself or if the items for sale have been established and produced expressly on customer order. In the event of damage to the goods during the transportation of the returned goods, CM srl informs the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receiving the goods in its warehouses), by consent to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the Product will be made available to the Customer for its return, canceled at the same time by the request for withdrawal. CM srl is not liable in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. During the withdrawal period mentioned in article 15, the Customer is responsible for the object as a caretaker. In case of damage or destruction of the Product during the Customer's custody, the right of withdrawal will lapse.
9. Payment The order payment is due at the same time of the order. The Customer undertakes to pay the agreed price for the Product ordered on the Site (price of the Products and the transport) as well as to pay or have paid, if necessary, and this directly to the courier or carrier, the VAT or other related import taxes of the Products in the countries where the delivery will take place. The accepted forms of payment are: paypal, bank transfer and credit cards. The Customer guarantees to CM srl that he has any necessary authorizations to use the card payment method when ordering or by bank transfer to CM srl. In the event of non-receipt by CM srl of the transfer within 10 days following the confirmation of the order, CM srl reserves the right to cancel the order. The bank details are provided at the time of the order. The Customer guarantees to CM srl that he has any necessary authorizations to use the Paypal payment method when ordering. For all countries where customs duties are foreseen, these are to be borne by the buyer. The payment of these duties is a necessary condition for the delivery of the product ordered and purchased on the site.
10. Non-payment - Retention of title The ordered Products remain the property of CM srl until the final payment in full of their price (pursuant to Art. 1523 and following of the CC.) CM srl reserves the right to claim the Products ordered in case of non-payment.
11. Complaints Complaints for the non-compliance of the Product or products delivered with the order must be received in writing directly to CM srl, immediately after receipt of the goods. The Customer must keep the original packaging and the delivery document.
12. Nominative information The computerized processing of information, including the management of the email addresses of site users, is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the law. The nominative information requested from the Customer is essential for the processing and forwarding of orders, the creation of invoices and any warranty contracts. For this purpose, this information may be communicated to the contractual partners of CM srl. The customer can object to such communication and in accordance with the law makes use of the right of access, modification, rectification and cancellation of data concerning him by contacting CM srl Via Sacco e Vanzetti 25 / b - 06063 Magione (PG). To avoid any attempt of fraud, CM srl may ask you for proof of your identity, of your address.
13. Electronic signature The "validation click" constitutes an electronic signature. This electronic signature has the same value between the parties as a handwritten signature.
14 Failure to give up For CM srl, the fact of not claiming a deficiency on the part of the Customer with respect to any of its obligations, cannot be interpreted as a waiver of the obligation in question and the possibility of asserting this deficiency at a later time.
15. Integrity of the contract These general conditions of sale constitute the entirety of the obligations of the parties. No other general or particular condition communicated by the Customer can be inserted or excluded from these general conditions.
16. Proprietà intellettuale
16. Intellectual property CM srl is the owner of the intellectual property rights of the Site and of the right of diffusion of the elements that are contained in the catalog of the online store. Consequently, the partial or total reproduction, on any type of support, of the elements that make up the Site and the catalog, their use and their transfer to third parties are formally prohibited.
17. Nullity If one or more provisions of these general conditions are considered invalid or declared as such in application of a law, regulation or following a final decision taken by a competent jurisdiction, the other provisions will retain all their strength and value.
18. Jurisdiction In the event of litigation and in the absence of an amicable agreement reached between the parties, without prejudice to the possible applicability of mandatory provisions of law placed to protect consumers (as defined pursuant to art.1 lett b) of DL 22 May 1999 n. 185), any controversy connected to these General Conditions, will be devolved to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Perugia. Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 1341 and 1342 of the civil code, the Customer declares to have carefully read and understood and to specifically accept the following clauses of the CM srl General Conditions of Sale: 1-2-3-4-5- 6-7-8-8.1-8.2-8.3-9-10-11-12-13-14-15- 16-17-18.